Print The Nordic Public Procurement Forum 2013
We invite you to register for Nohr-Con’s coming annual Nordic Public Procurement Forum in Copenhagen, Denmark, November 19-22 2013.
The Nordic Public Procurement (NPP) Forum offers an International Conference to look forward to!
Focal point: the new directives
Conference days: November 20th-21st 2013, Copenhagen
Register 3 and pay for 2!
Meet Europe's foremost experts among the speakers:
- Claudio Romanini, Principal administrator, Legal Affairs, European Commission
- Sue Arrowsmith, Achilles Professor of Public Procurement Law and Policy, Director, Public Procurement Research Group, University of Nottingham, UK
- Steen Treumer, Professor, University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- Roberto Caranta, Professor of Administrative law, Facoltà di Giurisprudenza, Università degli Studi di Torino, Italy
- Roger Bickerstaff, Partner, Bird & Bird, UK
- Michael Bowsher QC, BA (Oxon); Monckton Chambers, UK
- Elisabeth Sundholm, Agency for Public Management and eGovernment, Difi (Direktoratet for forvaltning og IKT, Difi), Denmark
The Nordic Public Procurement Forum 2013 runs over four days and provides you a unique forum to connect with public procurement specialists and practitioners across borders and learn from the foremost experts on public procurement legislation and practice. You combine your own program-package and can focus on both European and Nordic public procurement legislation and practise.
On 26 June 2013 the European Parliament and the Council reached an agreement on the revision of the EU Public Procurement Directives. The agreement is still provisional, however the final agreement should be simply a formality and require only minor changes to current drafts.
The scope of NPP 2013 is to give you thorough insight on the implications of the new EU Public Procurement Directives, access to the latest research, knowledge and inspiration through relevant case experiences and an update on recent developments in case law of the Court of Justice in the field of public procurement.
Gain access to the latest news on these subjects:
- Best practice in creating framework agreements
- Key discussions and objectives of the modernization
- Flexibility in procedures and decisions for contract award
- Changes of the contract and the duty to retender
- Strategic use of public procurement
- Experience with the use of social clauses in public procurement
- The Economic and Social Impact of Public Sector Procurement
- Changes to the procedural rules for awarding contracts under the new Public Procurement Directive and new Utilities Directive
- Recent developments in case law of the Court of Justice in the field of public procurement
- Award and evaluation with emphasis on separation of selection and award criteria
- Innovative Public Procurement – how do you work with it in practice?
Combine your own package - pick the days you want to attend
|The Nordic Public Procurement Forum 2013 runs over four days with the possibility of participating in the following events:
|Pre-conference workshop||Creating Framework Agreements||Language: English|
Conference, day 1EU-Public Procurement Conference
Conference, day 2EU-Public Procurement Conference
|Special Day for Norwegian Public Procurement Professionals||Focal point – the new directives||Language: Norwegian|
|Special Day for Swedish Public Procurement Professionals||Focal point – the new directives||Language: Swedish|
Who should attend?
The Nordic Public Procurement Forum is of interest to all purchasers from the public and utility sectors, their suppliers and consultants and lawyers, who wish to be up to date on current issues within public procurement law and design.
People from these companies and organizations are already attending:
Advokatfirmaet Anskaffelsexperten AS - Advokatfirmaet Selmer DA - Advokatfirmaet Thommessen AS - Attorneys at law Borenius Ltd - Bird & Bird - Bærum Kommune - City of Helsinki - The Danish Chamber of Commerce - Deloitte Advokatfirma DA - Difi - Direktoratet for samfunnssikkerhet og beredskap - Directorate for Civil Protection and Emergency Planning - European Commission - European Patent Office - Finnmarkskommisjonen - Fornyings-, administrasjons- og kirkedepartement - Forsvarets logistikkorganisasjon - Fusion for Energy - Gärde Wesslau Advokatbyrå HB - Helseforetakenes innkjøpsservice (HINAS) - Helse Vest IKT AS - Høje-Taastrup Kommune - Kammarkollegiet - Kluge Advokatfirma DA - Konkurrensverket - KPMG Law Advokatfirma DA - Krogerus Attorneys Ltd - Landsnet - Landspitali, The National University Hospital - Landsvirkjun - Litgrid AB - LOGOS legal services - Mannheimer Swartling Advokatbyrå AB - Ministry of Finance, State of Kuwait - Monckton Chambers - The Municipality of Copenhagen - Myhre & Co Advokatfirma AS - Nasjonalt folkehelseinstitutt - Norges vassdrags- og energidirektorat - Norsk Tipping AS - Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK) - Pacta Advokatfirma AS - Politiets data- og materielltjeneste, Norge - Reykjavik City / Reykjavikurborg - Rikspolisstyrelsen - Ríkiskaup – Rikspolisstyrelsen - Ro Sommernes Advokatfirma DA - Schönherr Rechtsanwälte GmbH - SKI (National Procurement Ltd. Denmark) - Statnett SF - Trafikverket - Undervisningsbygg Oslo KF - Università degli Studi di Torino - Universitetet i Bergen - University of Copenhagen - University of Nottingham - University of Silesia in Katowice - Øvre Romerike Innkjøpssamarbeid
The pre-conference and the EU public procurement conference will be conducted in English. The special days for Norwegian and Swedish public procurement professionals will be conducted in respectively Norwegian and Swedish.
You can sign up for one day or combine your own conference package!
Press this linkto see and print full programs for the Nordic Public Procurement Forum days
- One day: € 899 ex VAT
- Two days: € 1499 ex VAT
- Three days: € 2199 ex VAT
- Four days: € 2799 ex VAT
- Conference dinner on November 20th 2013: € 99 ex VAT
Substantial documentation, lunch and refreshments are included. Conference dinner and accommodation are not included.
Please inform us if you wish to attend the conference dinner in the box "additional comments" in the registration form.
Register through the button at the top of this page.
NB! Register 3 and pay for 2!
The conference network dinner will be held at Restaurant Umami (Store Kongensgade 59, Copenhagen). The price: € 99 including 3 glasses of wine.
If you have any questions regarding the conference, please feel free to contact Head of Development Mette Stenberdt Nielsen
Contact us if you need help with accommodation:
Conference Coordinator Auryte Cekuolyte, email@example.com.
NB: Danish lawyers' higher education (in Danish)
Den 1/1 2008 trådte den obligatoriske efteruddannelse for advokater i kraft. Nohr-Con‘s konference Nordic Public Procurement Forum opfylder bekendtgørelsens formkrav samt kravet til indhold/niveau som beskrevet i bekendtgørelsens § 2 for advokaters efteruddannelse. Advokater og advokatfuldmægtige får ved konferencedagens afslutning udstedt et bevis for, at de har deltaget i det antal lektioner der indgår af betydning for advokaterhvervet. Læs bekendtgørelsen her.